7/04/2006

Not Another Bad Beat Story...

Okay, as much as I'd like to start off my blog with the tale of last night's tourney...where I raised with 10 10, caught my set on a flop of 10 4 2, and then got all the money in against a player with A 10...only to see him backdoor a straight with 3 and 5 on the turn and river....I won't do that. Heh...

I would like to welcome one and all to the Tripp Kelly poker blog. I need a place to vent my bad beats, of course, because no one is really interested in hearing them anymore. I also need a place to muse a bit now and then, and just ramble on to absolute strangers on the internet about this addiction, this affliction, this disease, this mistress I call Poker.

In addition, I hope to detail the ups and downs of my poker experiences, and keep track of my play, good or bad. Maybe this will help me to grow as a player. I will also offer some tips I've picked up here and there, as well as books and other learning devices I recommend.

Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to drop me a line. - Tripp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home